Wednesday 17 January 2024

Fifteenth Anniversary of the Blog on Sunday 04 Feb 2024

I plan to post a 21 x 21 Community crossword for the 15th Anniversary of my blog which falls on Sunday 04 Feb 2024. 

The Grid has 64 clues and is not a themed one. All those who are interested please send me an email at deepakgita@gmail.com and I will send you two words/phrases each. Please set a clue and send it back to me latest by 31 Jan 24 ALONGWITH YOUR INTENDED ANNOTATION

The grid will be run as a competition grid and solutions (in the form of a filled grid) to be submitted to me by email, by 12 Noon on 09 Feb 24. A lucky draw will be taken from the all correct entries and the winner will get a prize. Name of the winner will be published on 11 Feb 24 and the grid will then be published as a special on Sunday 11 Feb 24. All those who have set clues can also participate in the competition.

16 comments:

  1. Happy moment to be part of the grand event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Col.sir . Glad to noted about this event. Team P&G will submit artwork & Rangoli for this event. subject to your consent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 19 requests received so far. 13 more can be accommodated

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colonel ji, gmail is presently not working for me. Please include me for clue setting

    ReplyDelete
  5. 6 more participants can be accomodated

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of the 32 who volunteered to set 21 have sent in their clues as on date

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have sent a நைல் showing my interest

    ReplyDelete

deepakgita@gmail.com